Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:18:08 EDT
Fundraising Activity Nov. 6-8, 2000

Food Lion grocery stores in all US states:

Food Lion Fundraising Days is a program available to non-profit
organizations, such as Triangle Ferret Lovers club.  This project allows
non-profits to have members, friends, family, and co-workers shop any
Food Lion on specific dates.  TriFL will be sent a check for 5% of the
total amount of groceries (less tax) as a cash donation.

Vouchers/coupons provided by Food Lion, and can only be used on Monday,
Tuesday, and Wednesday of November 6, 7, and 8.

Notes from FL: Vouchers and MVP card should be scanned at the BEGINNING of
the grocery scanning process.  TriFL will receive an additional 25 cents
for each shopper who purchases at least one MVP product.  Vouchers cannot
be duplicated.

If you are not attending the Oct. 21st Halloween Party or not a member
of TriFL (voucher/coupon will be in the Nov issue), please send me your
mailing address and I will mail you the voucher/coupon.

Thanks for your help!

Shari Gunter
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC
www.trifl.org