Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 18:40:46 PST
Hi there,

Thanks to everyone who checked out "Timmy and Marisol's HomePage", and
special thanks to those of you who made suggestions.  We'll try to make
the pictures smaller and faster to view.  Soon our new baby Claude will
be included, too.

I would also like to respond to some topics I've seen lately.

COUCH DWELLERS: We also had the problem of hiding in the couch.  Timmy used
to get in there and there was no way we could get him out.  In a previous
couch we thought it was cute that it was his little hiding place, until it
was time to move the couch.  To my horror, it was not only his bed, but also
his toilet.  It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.  We had to
trash the couch.  Professional cleaners couldn't get rid of the smell.  So
now, we have a sheet inconspicuously tucked into the back of the couch so no
one can get into it.

CLIMBERS: This is new to our household.  Claude (3 months) has been climbing
up my leg since we got him (last month).  I thought it was great!  He'll sit
on my shoulder while I walk around the house, even get into the sink when
I'm brushing my teeth.  Well, it seems sibling rivalry is alive and well in
the ferret world.  Marisol would just sit on the floor and watch Claude
climb up me and get to wherever he wanted.  I would try to encourage her,
but she would just flop down on the floor like I was choosing Claude over
her.  Well now, I am proud to say that both of my babies are able to cling
to my leg as I walk around the house.  Of course, it gets a little annoying
when you're trying to to housework with two animals strapped to your body.

BOSTON PET EXPO: Has anyone ever been to the Pet Expo here in Boston and do
they have a setup for "Ferret Awareness" or a petition to get them legalized
or anything?  I was thinking of going to it next week but if no one will be
addressing our concerns, I would rather stay home and play with the babes.

Thanks for your answers,

Becky