From:
Cindy Sooy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 1995 05:02:00 UTC
Charlene,

You said you paid $70 for a 25 lb bag of Totally Ferret. Around here,
Delaware, a 20 lb bag goes for between $30 and $40. You can get it through
the AFA for about $34 or something like that. Even with the shipping costs,
if you can't get it at a show or pick it up, it still has to be cheaper than
$70. You didn't mention where you were located at. $40 for a gallon of
Linatone doesn't sound too bad. I don't know about freezing it but are you
a club member. Maybe you could get members to help with the cost and you
could divide it up. I never tried freezing it. I have 12+ ferrets so I go
throught it pretty fast. The small bottles that is.

Cindy