From:
Dorcus Pointer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:50:29 EST
A very disturbing e-mail was sent to me, it seems there is going to be
another exotic auction and yes there will be ferrets there, it will be in
MO where I am moving but it is as yet until I move to far, Please if you
are in this area or know of someone who is please please help rescue these
little guys and get them to good and knowledgeable homes.  here is the link
to the page

http://lollibros.com/EXOTIC.HTML

Thank You