Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 10:13:27 -0500
Hi all recently a good person put me in touch with 2 ferrets that needed
a home both were sick when they arrived I had picked them up not from a
shelter but a safe place for them the male was a real bad biter he would
attack however given the right medical treatment and time to learn I was
not going to harm him he has really come around his infection cleared up
he would still bite but as time went on he started trusting me more and
more no technique involved just patience and a few good bites to me and he
started to come around , yesterday he gave me my 1st kiss on the cheek and
it meant the world to me so biters just need time and love and a good chew
arm (hehehe) and they will come around A BIG THANK YOU TO DEBBIE SCOTT FOR
RASCAL AND SHEBA also if anyone needs to pass there furrballs along to a
good home I have the space for a couple more both in my heart and in my
home

thanks, cristine, sheba,rascal. sylvester

[Moderator's note: Yes, a little hard to read with no punctuation...
That how it arrived.  Sorry, but I usually don't add periods and such
for fear changing the author's meaning.  BIG]