From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:24:26 -0400
Hello again.  Thank you very much in advance for those of you who will
come to our rescue again.  We had two major surgeries this week to remove
hairballs because the previous owners did not feel the need to give them
Ferret Lax.  (Adrienne and Irwin).  Both are going to be just fine now!
The surgeries were $200 each.  Combine that with our Lupron bill and we
now have a huge balance of $656.00 with Horsham Vet Clinic.  I have paid
$200 out of my own pocket towards the bill, but am unable to financially
pay off the rest.  We do have a fundraiser (Hot Dog Lunch and Bake Sale)
scheduled for this weekend at Petsmart in Warminster for all of those who
live close and want to stop by.  But we still need your help.  We have
to purchase woodpellets, food and treats and more bedding.  If you need
anything ferret related right now, please check out our store.  We would
like everyone to get a little something for their donation.  We also
have Totally Ferret Treats we are selling for $2.50/each which includes
shipping, if anyone could use some of them.  We also just listed a bunch
of new CD's in our Half.com store.  We also accept direct donations via
our web page and paypal.  And you can send a check directly to Horsham
Vet Clinic at this address:

Address to help with Rescue Bill by sending a check to:
Horsham Vet Clinic
C/O TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Bill
450 Central Ave.
Horsham, Pa.  19044

Thanks so much again for your help guys.  Every little bit counts.  And
Education about the Importance of Hairball Remedies this month in Honor
of Adrienne and Irwin.

Marguerite and the TinyPrints Crew (Mel, Carol, Marie, Debbie and Barry).

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com