Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 19:49:18 EST
Ohhh Noooo!!!! Dr. Mitchell moved to Maine. She was the best ferret vet
ever to happen to mid-state NY (well close already). She has done so
much for my special ferrets, and me too!! She taught me so much about
taking care of a ferret!!!!! She was there when I needed her and
consoled me when I needed it!!! Especially when I had to put my dog to
sleep of 15+ yrs. I and I'm sure many others in this area will sorely
miss sweet Dr. Mitchell. Those in Portland Maine are truly getting a
gift. Good luck to you and your family and all you babies (how many
now?). You deserve it!!!!!!!!!