From:
Julie Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:28:28 EST
Hello and Dooks to All!

Scott!  Too cool, you have seen the BLACKADDER too!  Alison, he is right,
watchout for the turnips, they are a part of the cunning plan!

I have had a similar experience with Mr. Ferrito and the biting the ankle
thing.  I don't mind him doing it.  But, it did suprisze me the first
couple of times that he did it.  But it is DEFINATELY an invitation toplay.
If Mr. Ferrito gets really excited, he will try to jump up on my thigh!
He is also partial to my terrycloth robe which swings when I walk.  I have
to watch out for that, he will catch me unawares.  However, I find that if
I am not in the mood to play with him in this manner, if I kind of press
him into the floor (gently, people, gently), like a mother cat with her
kittens, he will calm down and get the picture that mommy can't play right
now and goes off to bother Ernie the cat.  Now please, don't mush too hard,
just enough so that he can't immediately wiggle out.

Bye now!
Ernie the Aloof, Mr. Ferrito, and of course me