Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 11:59:07 -0400
Let me introduce myself.  My name is Jan and I have 4 beautiful ferrets just
about the age of one year old.  There names are Chamois, Nibbles, Snowflake
and Bubbles.  They are all real healthy, happy and playful.  Now for my
problem.  My little Nibbies is starting to lose the fur on her tail, not at
the base of her tale, but at the tip of her tail going back.  If anyone has
any idea as to why this is happening please let me know.  I will be taking
her to the vet to see what he has to say but I thought I would see if you
have any ideas that I could have the vet look for.  Thank you to all of you
in advance.

Jan Dicken