From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:34:09 -0600
Everyone,
I only posted last night about Pee Wee crossing over the Rainbow Bridge,
but his mommy by rights truly is the one who should receive all messages
regarding his crossing.  Please write and send her your thoughts and
condolences, and comfort...  to [log in to unmask]
Sorry, it was an err on my behalf, and it was sent before i realized what
is was doing.  Anything i receive, will be forwarded on to her, unopened.

In respect for;

Pee Wee Wheeler
February 20, 2003

Missing his kitty kat, Gizmo

Pee, Giz is looking for you too.

I am sure your mommy w/make sure you get your special blankie too, Pee
Wee .  she will have to make more for the others, as they would like
some too?  The ones she sent us are all taken.

sincerely, and sorry
donna with her own kids at the Rainbow Bridge, i asked Sandee to send
them out to greet Pee Wee, as he is shy and has no one there, but himself
from his own family.