From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:17:08 -0400
I would like to Thank everyone who sent an e-mail or card after Jesse's
passed away and a Special Thank you to Kat for having a shoulder to cry
on at the ferret show when I broke down after I told her I needed a sleep
sack to replace the one I buried Jesse in.I miss my boy when it's time
for ferretone he's not there when it's time for bed he's not there he was
the one who liked to sleep under the blanket and the rest like the
hammocks.  THANK YOU every one of ALL your kind words.

  Anna and The Fuzzy Zoo Kids
       Ernestine,Max,Minnie,Darla,Sebastian
           Missing Ernie,Cinders,Jesse