From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 04:42:34 -0700
I am the woman who contacted you a few days ago about your desire to
adopt because someone told me about your post on the FML. I explained
that I didn't have any rescues at this time but did let you know what
I did have. I also asked you questions which you were kind enough to
answer. You stated pretty much that you were not interested which is
fine. I did however forward your answers to questions to Larry since I
had already asked some interview questions. (yes, some of us rescues do
help each other out as well as recomending people to other rescues.)
You need to understand something, NO ONE pays for what we need for
the ferrets in our care, most us work full time jobs and we pay for
everything out of our own pocket. The adoption fees do help, BUT we are
ALWAYS in the red. We rescue/shelters care for our charges out of the
love for the ferret. Many rescue/shelter parrents can't always get back
to people right away as we also have our own lives and almost all ARE
out of our homes. Cut Larry some slack! The other thing I don't
understand is that in all your e-mails you have NEVER given or signed
your name. For one, that does bother me. Good luck in your quest.

Sincerely,

Debi Fuzzy Loving Ferrets & Rescue