Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 04:47:28 -0800
>>Now if you had a vasectomised male cat yoyr problems would be over

A vasectomized cat....hmmmmm... not something I have ever heard of.  Is
this a surgery performed so that male cats may maintain some form of male
dignity?  If so, why isn't this done as opposed to neutering and in some
cases replacing their doodads with artificial cahones?  Ahhhhhhhhhh men
and their ongoing complexities.  Of course if the girls had been taking
their pills every day, my problems would be over too.

Update: Shaggy and Daphne have found homes thanks to my mom!!!!  RHOOOBY
RHOOBY ROOOOOOOO!!!

Looking forward to a full night of sleep.....if I could just keep Albi
from batting around the jingle ball at 3a.m.  sigh.....

Kim at SUMS