Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 18:58:54 -0400
Hi Guys!
I have good news and some bad news.  The good news is that I may have
isolated a nutritional compound that when applied to a ferret that has
adrenal disease, reverses the disease in its entirety.  The nutritional
compound is composed of natural products that are totally innocuous.  I
believes that a product made to treat this disease in ferrets, can be of
great benefit to millions of ferret owners [such as myself] and highly
profitable.

The bad news is that if i were to give it away, some unscrupulous person
will take it and make money but not return it to the ferret communities
(such as shelters and so forth)

So now i'm trying to get the compound patented, and have a double blind
study started.  Marshall Farms has found my hypothesis and results sound
and very interesting ,so im working with there head vet (VERY nice lady)
on submitting the "Scientific Method" of my findings in order to secure
funding from them or anyone else.  Funding is necessary to prove that any
ferrets that I "cure" had adrenal disease, but at $250.00 per ferret for a
sonogram and $175.00 or so for the new blood test (if those test CAN find
the disease) I cant possibly pay for that

So...with any luck ill be able to help the ferret world in some fashion.

Please Pray for me  ];o]
Thanks
Kwinkle

P.S. I am not good at writing e-mails so please don't ask me to explain
my hypothesis in detail, i will update you guys as much as i can here at
the FML ;]  .