From:
Michelle Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:30:33 +1200
Dear SaraFerret

Nudge is one of the New Zealand ferrets who belonged to Eileen, a great
friend of our mum Michelle, sadly he is heading your way after a fatal
but very short illness, nicknamed Nuggy, and Scud (cos when he was
little he was like a scud missile, fast but very erratic crashing into
everything in his haste to get everywhere at once). Nudge (6) (His
Royal Highness) lived a very full life and his mum Eileen, dad Manny
and the family loves him very much and needs to know he made it to the
Rainbow Bridge Ok? He be told to look out for you cos you our NZ
Greeter Extraodinare

All the Bridge New Zealand Ferrets will be really excited to see Nudge
because he gets on with everyone.. Jimmy, Bear, Sammy, Darth, Shorty,
Shawnee, Chrony, Siteva, Chocolate, Ash, Argon, and all the rest will
be there at the NZ mound or somewhere havn hootashanagins, so when
they come over the green grasses it will be a real Stampede and
Party/WarDancing/Picinic

Mickey, Blaze, Bailey, Ella, and Dotti will miss their best buddy for
a long long time. Mum Eileen sends a big bag of love kisses and hugs,
enough to even share some around for anyone needing some

Michelle Liz and all the Hoomans here do sends their love too.

We sure do miss you so much it hurts, but have fun Nuggy till we get
there.

Love

All the furrits at Mum Michelles