From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 10:48:27 -0500
Hi LIst readers -

A friend of the shelter inquired as to whether there might be knitting
patterns of ferrets that could be incorporated into an afghan Since
this friend is not online on the FML we thought we would post here to
see if there was any info available for her.

Also we are desperate for some volunteer crocheted egg makers-- so if
any of you need a volunteer shelter project for the new year we would
love to hear form you here at Ferret Wise.

Happiest of Holidays to you all.

Alicia & ferrets at www.ferretwise.org
a 501c3 organization