Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 20:50:21 -0800
>The following commercial is rated 'G' for, "Goody!  Let's go!

Ya say that you have a case of the Holiday Blues?  So many names on your
gift list, but no idea where to start?  Not looking forward to the
hustle-bustle and crowds at the mall?  Looking for a nice quite evening
away from it all?

HAVE WE GOT THE PLACE FOR YOU !!!

On Saturday, December 16 (just a week away!) The Pacific Ferret Shelter
Network will be having it's Holiday Party !!  Avoid the mall!  Come have
a fun-filled evening (5pm-9pm) with your fellow fert-owned-hoomans at the
Clairmont Mobile Home Park, 13531 Clairmont Way in lovely Oregon City,
Oregon !!

Relax as you enjoy the wonderful ham main dish prepared by PFSN staff.
A side-dish and dessert from you would certainly be appreciated and
compliment the meal !!

Not certain what to get that special fur-snake in your life?  Well, that
jolly elf himself - Santa Claus - will be present to hear your little ferts
wish list !  Let us capture the moment on film for you as that wonderful
carpet shark of yours pulls at Santas beard !!  And, since your kid is
extra special, let them pick a gift from our gift exchange.  Just bring a
wrapped fert gift (value $5.00, 1 for each fert participating) for another
worthy child to pick out.

Stroll down the aisles of vendor tables set up by our own PFSN Shelters.
Marvel at the array of gifts for fuzzies and hoomans alike !!  The Scoozies
are here - that's right, Scoozie Ferrets, those "furr-tual" interactive
pets !  Start crossing off names as you find the right gifts for those in
your life.  But wait !!  There's more !!  Don't forget that auctions !!!!
That's right - gobs of goodies waiting to be auctioned off to the highest
bidders.  The proceeds go to help the PFSN care for homeless ferrets,
provide medical care for the ill, and support and open shelters in the
great Pacific Northwest !!!

Is the little one not feeling well ?  Compomised immune system ?  Are we a
little late on the distemper vaccine ?  Bundle the little loved one into a
nice warm sleep sack, give them a warm hug and kiss on the forehead, and
let them slumber in the warmth and safety at home.  We're certain they
will still allow their beloved hooman to join us !!  Be certain to bring
their wish list with you !!!!

Can't wait to see you there!!!!  For directions or additional information
please call the PFSN at 503-557-8369.  Check out our website at:
WWW.FERRETNET.ORG

--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~