From:
Holly Park Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 1994 23:37:42 -0500
The Em is an "only" ferret but I swear he conjures up an imaginary
friend (or foe) at the water bottle. He bats at the bottle, rolls
over on his back and punches it, bops it until it drips a puddle on
the floor and then licks up the puddle. . .
  Yet sometimes he just drinks from the bottle, peacefully. . .
  Or he'll paw at it a few times and then drink from it steadily.
I can always tell he's been at the water bottle when he climbs on
me with wet feet!
  Anybody know why he loves to literally "hit the bottle?"
     Kate Pappas and Emmett Kelly Point-3