From:
Solene Diot-Lundqvist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 12:26:21 +0200
Hello list,

It's the first time I'm writing here.  I'm a small french breeder.  I'm
reading most of the very interesting messages.

Just wanted to let you know that we have 4 newborn kits (2 boys and 2
girls).

We have only french lines originally bred by french traditional hunters.
The mother (Raindy) is albinos and the dad (Arthur) sable.  He has a
wonderful temperament (always kissing everybody).  She is more exclusive
and loves only children!

We have 2 older (11 months) albinos hobs, out of the same parents,
available for breeding if someone may be interested in new bloodlines.
We don't want to keep these boys as we cannot use them for breeding with
their mother and sister.

Both weight about 1.350 kg (650 lbs).
[Moderator's note: I'm sure there's a joke here someplace, like
  "What does a 650 lb ferret do?"
  "Anything he wants!"
But for the few Americans who don't know: 1.35 kg is about 3 lbs.  BIG]

Pics are available on my web site:
http://www.geocities.com/angels_ferrets/

I would consider a trade with a young jill.

All questions will be answered.

Solene

     Furets francais - French Ferrets
     Solene Diot-Lundqvist