From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 18:53:32 -0400
Hi everyone,

This isn't really ferret related, but I remembered there being a
discussion a while back on how to get rid of ants without using poison.
I volunteer at a wildlife rehab, and we suddenly have an ant invasion
in one of the raccoon enclosures. Spray is obviously out of the
question, and bait traps would be torn into and chewed on (raccoons
are easily as curious as ferrets but they're bigger and have fingers!).
Did I remember someone mentioning peppermint oil? Any help with this
would be great, thanks!

Rachel