From:
Melvin Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:55:14 -0800
I've used mint (spearmint and peppermint) plants to deter ants.  Basicly
just plant the mint around your house and around any ant highways.  You can
get different types depending on how much sun they will get.  The mint
plants have worked for everything thing from carpenter and army ants down to
some little red guys I could barely see.

--
Mongoose -- Melvin Willis / Black 84 Fiero bc / Kamloops BC Canada
PRO RALLY - the OHMIGOD motorsport