From:
Norris Harber Heintzelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:44:33 -0400
Well, the husband and I had no problem with photo spread in the current
MF (although we were terribly interested in the 1930's gas stove in the
background, but that is a newsletter of another color), we even laughed (I
liked the fuzzy-sized straight jacket, I could use one of those at times).

But since we're on the subject, personally, I would have liked a bit more
factual information, a bit less tongue-in-cheek.  We didn't see the Penn &
Teller episode, so I wanted to know what the act actually was, did Floyd
need special training, who did the training, do the Andersons own Floyd or
does he belong to someone else, what is life like for a show biz ferret in
CA, that kind of thing.

Other than that, loved the magazine as always.  (And Balthazar is HUGE)

Norris (Ozzie's mom)