From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:02:32 -0600
Q: "Can I mount the [ad libitum] posts on a web page?  You have wowed me
   so far and I think these are the most important writing on diet ever."

A: Awww, I blush....

No, not the stuff posted in the FML.  Wait until I am finished, then ask
again and I will send it to you all at once.  There are a few minor
grammatical errors, a few misspellings, and all the bold, italic, and
Greek letters have been removed for the FML format.  Be patient, I'll
clean it up, and THEN you can mount it on your bathroom wall if you so
desire.  You know, as one of those long, soft, cushy strips of paper....

Bob C