From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:26:56 EST
The Battle for the King

We are heading south ware the dark warriors are.  We snuck.  We surprised
them and we killed them.  We went up in the castle and we found King
Rocky.  King Rocky said, "It's a trap.... stop." And the dark warriors
killed them one by one.  King Rocky got so mad that he broke the jail
bars.  He got his sword and killed all the dark warriors and he said,
"Now there's no more killing."  The dark lords said, "You'll pay,
Rocky... you'll pay." And Rocky left.  He didn't know that there was
still darkness there.  So he walked home.

Nobody was there.  Rocky said he was alone.  He built his own castle.
Some other ferret warriors came to his castle.  Rocky was worried.  Rocky
said, "who did this to you?"

"The dark warriors did."

Rocky said, "what?  I killed all of them."

The ferret warrior said, "No they have masters."

Rocky said, "What?  I didn't know that."
Rocky said, "What'd they look like?"

"Black," said the ferret warrior.

So Rocky cured the four ferret warriors.

Rocky said, "did anyone make it out?"

The ferret warriors said, "No."

Rocky said, "We set off to kill their masters."

Wolfy