From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:32:25 EDT
I am writing an article about the use of ferrets as therapy animals for
people of all ages and abilities.  I am in currently in contact with a
Brittish psychologist, who has brought her three ferrets to visit the ill
for over 6 years.  I have my own anecdotal experiences in this area.  In
addition, I am also in contact with some individuals that have informally
visited nursing homes with their ferrets.  I'm very excited about this,
but truth be told, information is sparse out there.

I'm in the process of just at least getting down my contacts, and I am
beginning to gather research for this article.  I'm asking that anyone
who is interested in this, and has any information regarding this topic,
or even if they themselves have participated in any form of animal
therapy with ferrets to please contact me.  Any information or leeds at
this point will be highly appreciated.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/