Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 00:05:45 -0500
That I am the proud owner of around 30 pairs of socks and have only 15
singles, not any that match, in my drawer at any given time?

There is no rhyme or reason to why the ferrets will use the litter box
very well for long periods of time only to change their minds later under
the same conditions?

That on my king sized bed I only have around half the space of a twin to
sleep in?

When I drive down a road with the windows open and have to wonder if that
is a faint smell of skunk or did a ferret poof my jeans?

Mo Maggie and Her Merry Mob of Mustelidae

--
One day up near Salinas, Lord, I let him slip away,
He's looking for that home and I hope he finds it,

Janis, Me and Bobby Mcgee