From:
Benjamin Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 16:59:06 -0500
Hello everyone. How are you and your fuzzies? I have already sent out
emails to some of you with this link (thank you so much for all of your
welcomes by the way), but below the text of this email is a link to a
video I uploaded to youtube with my weasels Mazy and Sitka in it. I
took a couple of old graphics programs of mine, put Mazy and Sitka in
one, ferret images in the other, dumped the frames to video, and put
some music to the result. Its kind of hard to tell but that is Mazy and
Sitka on the spinning cubes in the room, and although you can't tell
because they're oddly shaped but that is a pic of Sitka on the other
objects floating about the room. The other images in the video were
posted to a couple of ferret facebook group pages I'm a member of.

Anyhow, my foster mom says I am fishing for complements by giving out
this link to everyone, but fishing for complements isn't such a bad
thing is it? Anyhow, tell me what you guys think, and if you enjoy the
video maybe click the "like" link and/or leave a comment.

Well, bye for now and *Dook Dook*.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozp0xCodHwE

from,
Ben aka vindy