Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:31:27 EST
Sukie wrote:
>Barbara, have you EVER gotten an actual CHECK from igive or only promises?
>Has anyone here gotten an ACTUAL CHECK from that company?  I'm very
>curious.

Sukie

I have been with iGive since January 1998, and I can tell you that yes, I
have received checks from iGive.  Since The Ferret Haven "earns" more than
$10.00 per month, we get a check every month, once we sent back to iGive
our 501(3)c paperwork.  Its a nice, easy way to help your favorite shelter
just by clicking on a website and looking at some advertisements.

I have also seen the adjustments that Barb is talking about too - there is
a disclaimer at the top of the stats page that says they are reporting for
speed, not accuracy.

I hope that this helps.....

Lisa, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
Want to help The Ferret Haven By-the-Sea? Register at iGive.com
by cutting and pasting this link:
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1236&MID=854