From:
Jason and Cheryl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 01:47:31 -0700
I am wondering if anyone might have an idea of what pale gums might mean
with a ferret.

My first baby boy, Jack, has always been rather laid back, but of late he
has been very sleepy (Im sure the heat has something to do with that) but
also just not as adventurous as he usually is.  My main concern though is
that his gums and his foot pads are very pale.  My albino girl's color is
much pinker then his, as is Otto's who is a sable the same color as Jack.

Does anyone have any idea's why his gums might be paler then my other
kids?  The closest color I can liken them to is a pale pastel pink.

Cheryl
and her 7 fuzzy babies.