From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:14:29 EDT
Hi there Kurt and Sara, youa re more than welcome to come fix my ferrets!
Just let me know when your in Las Vegas.  I tried to e mail you personally
but it came back, probably just a blonde moment!

Its real crazy around here been wanting to post by i really have no time.
We took in 38 ferrets in March and 6 so far this month.  and very few
adoptions.  i'm trying to arrane for 4 more that are suppose to come in to
go ro Rick in Utah.

I'm still trying to get a response from the folks Rick.  we have an event
comming up April 15th called pet-a-palooza, we'll have a booth there and
give aways, and a drawing of a ferret easter basket.  If your interested
in attending, its free, or maybe having a boothe there, call me at
702-876-8224 or e mail me.

JUDY COOKE, you are awsome, the fridge magnets are sooo cute, a BIG thank
you, they can help raise funds for or ever growing vet bills, and hopefully
try yo pay off my Ferret Store account, I'm sorry Joe by I hope to get a
payment out to you this week.

Also, our shelter is in dire need of Hammys, Nutrical and A/D canned food.
If anyone can help out I would most appriciate it.

Well again gotta go, I need a vacation from my real yucky job so I can just
goof off with the ferrets for a week!!  Or two.

Take care all,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"Where ferrets are treated like gold"