From:
Chris Lloyd / UK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:10:11 +0100
Hi, will any ferret owner who keeps their little ones out side and has had
to have them treated for adrenal problems contact me.  I did a quick check
on our UK club members, there are about 200 of them with around 1000
ferrets and did not find one adrenal ferret but it was only small sample
and by word of mouth, I am going to contact all of them by our news letter.
I have worked with ferrets for 36 years and some of our club members can
nearly double that.  We have lost ferrets for most things but no one I have
spoken to has described the classic symptoms of adrenal illness in any
ferret kept only in natural light.  Please correct / flame / inform me as
I am just after information.  Chris.

Wessex Ferret Club    www.wfc.cwc.net