Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 14:30:41 -0700
Hello all,

        I have a question and I am not sure just how to pose it.... so
here goes: I have noticed lately, that after Bean uses her litter box,
she drags her bottom along the carpet.  I am hoping that this is not
indicative of worms or anything, but I would really appreciate any input.

        She is still my crazy Bean, her stool is about the same, except
for when she stole my roommate's Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, of the berry
persuasion.  Boy, she just loved that!!!  She is usually indifferent to
food, especially when playing, but she just chomped on that thing!  Any
experiences with granola?  I hope it is not bad for her.  Please let me
know.

Jeannette and Bean