Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:35:45 EST
There are so many indivduals here that read this list that have hearts of
gold.  The wonderful letters you have sent about the poor little girl
ferret my neighbor found reveal such compassion.  I have looked at several
other lists and I don't see anything even kinda like this there.

You guys are intellegent, thoughtfull, helpfull and concerned for even the
tiniest ferret.  I just feel so lucky to have found this list.  It took me
months to try and figure out how to write anything and have it accepted.
Even a computer teacher that came over could not get me on the list.  I
could only read and say nothing when I knew something that would help a
ferret.

God Bless all of you for the wonderfull people that you are.  I can't
believe Big reads all we write everyday and organizes it.  Jeepers--what
an enormous, never ending responsibility.

My tears and prayers for all of you suffering loss this year from floods,
fire, drought, disease, injury and death.  With Thanksgiving so close: I
just wanted to express my gratitude and thanks that FML consists of all
of you-Such loving ferret folk.

I think we are all very lucky to have each other
Lisette