From:
"Michael a.k.a. OIK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:26:18 -0400
I have read pleanty about MF over the past few days to know that the
community is pretty well split on the issue, so I am not even going to
breach the subject.  What I wanted to know about was what everyone thought
of Path Valley Farms.  Where I live in centeral PA is close to there and
all of the local pet stores carry Path Valley ferrets.  What is their
general health like, are they normaly shipped at a good age, are they well
cared for at the farm, etc.

Take Care,
OIK

--