From:
Debra Ann Velie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:09:25 EST
I haven't been getting my fml for a few weeks now, but I finally want to
thank all my friends in my card exchange.  I got the most delightful
Valentine cards and some gorgeous gifts.  I got a homemade hammie for my
ferrets, Nibbles and Rocky, and a few baby soft blankies.  They were just
great and my ferts loved them.  I also got some treats and some of the
neatest Valentine cards.  The hammie and blankies came just in time.  My
Nibbles has gotten very sick again and couldnt walk or barely ate.  So I
used the blankies to wrap him in to feed him and keep him comfortable.  I
held him in them for hours while he slept in my arms.  We still dont know
what the problem is though the vet put him on "just-in-case" antibiotics
and now he can walk some.  But he still falls alot and seems extremely
disoriented.  He isnt crying as much but he cries (screams out) in his
sleep.  Its been 3 days on antibiotics.  I was going to call the vet
again today but I decided to give it one more day.  His strenghth
slightly improves everyday and he eats alot if i hold him while feeding
him or at least hold him up.  I dont have transportation right now so I
hesitate to call the vet.  I dont think hes dieing but hes definately not
normal.  His blood count and liver count and everything was perfectly
normal.  He is old though at 6+ yrs.

Well anyway, thanx so much for all those cards and it is a wonderful idea
to do this.  It sends a little happiness into everyones life.  Nice job
Judy!!!!!