From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 19:25:27 -0700
The last week in Marck we're going on vacation to Thunder Bay Cananda our
problem is our fuzzies.

The thing is is my mom will take care of the cats but she wont go near our
little ones.

it would be cool if we could trake them with us but finding a place to stay
that would let them stay too might be hard.  Should we try to find someone
to foster them or hire a pet sitter?  we need any and all suggestions.

Thanks Shanon Mitch and our 6 furry kids