From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 00:03:35 -0700
To Shawn and Chase:

Yes, hotter temperatures in the garage could hurt, or maybe kill, your
ferrets.  In some ways, I think garages are similar to cars: they just
trap heat and have little ventilation.  My garage can be extremely hot and
uncomfortable in summer, and it has more than once occurred to me that
this could be dangerous to my fuzzies on a particularly warm day.  Heck,
my fuzzies got lethargic just being in the house before the swamp cooler
was turned on one spring while I went rafting and it was unseasonally warm
outside.

Linda