From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:30:54 -0500
Dear Ferret Friends,

Give it up, we women can only do so much.  There are a few exceptions,
BUT, most males hang everything on the floor, from clothes to
screwdrivers.  They think dishes put in the sink, (you have done well to
get them that far) wash themselves.  Well, maybe if a lot of people wash
their hands in the sink.  Male ferrets are no exception.  They are busy
little creatures and have to get on with their life.  They are to busy to
look back.  And if they get lost, they can follow the trail back.  There
are several carpet spot removers on the market, I think Bissell makes
one, that are great.  I always keep mine full and charged, and you are
ready to go.

Then, there is the handiwipe.  This invention was better than the long
handled mop.  Scoop and wipe.  At my house, I NEVER have to wash the
whole floor anymore, it gets done once a week in spots.  And, you would
be surprised how GOOD our immune systems are.  There is a theory that we
are over sanitized and that is why our immune systems are comprismised.
They cannot handle the regular bacteria that come along.  WELL, at my
house our immune systems act like firewalls.  Most germs do not stay
around and those that do are sorry.  They get stepped on, pooped on, or
scooped up.

Love to all

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice.