From:
lisa weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:16:49 -0500
Hello All

I have a pair, Buster Brown and Smokey who need a good home in the
Waterloo, Iowa area.  I also travel to Prairie du Chien, WI frequently
as well.  I would be willing to drive so they can have a loving home,
with plenty of attention.  They both are about 6 yrs, and I'm sure need
updated shots and a good check up.

Currently my ex had been keeping them, but apparently not good care.  I
can't stand the thought of them being neglected, so to the FML i turned.

I am not able to care for them as they need.  Please if you can help,
contact immediately:

319 269 3440

Thanks
Lisa