From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 23:03:42 -0500
Hi everyone

I happened to run across this on AOL in the pet forum--thought I would
foward it on.

My brother found a ferret on Saturday night, March 23, 1996 in the
Georgetown section of Brooklyn, N.Y.  It has a smokey gray coat and it also
has a collar with a bell.  It limps with it's rear left leg, but this might
be a new injury.  If you know the owner or someone who may have lost their
family member, please contact me @AdamF13 or @SnglAxel.

Margaret