From:
felinesnferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 13:04:52 -0700
Hi dere eberybuddy!!

Dis here is Oscar, Nibbles' brudder.  Me want to gib you an update on my
sistur!  Last week my sistur hab dat surgery thingie done.  My sistur was
gone for a long time and me missed her.  Me was so worried.  I hab been
bery busy taking care of her since she come home from da doktor.  She my
faborite sistur.  (otay, so she is me only sistur but me love her bery,
bery much)!  She been sleepin' a lot.  She been eating and drinkin weally
gud.  Da momma seys she hab a zipper now.  It looked like it hurted a
lot.  Me hope me not hab to eber hab a zipper!  It didn't look bery good
the furst day but it looked much nicer now.

So now dat my sistur is feelin better me can tell you all again about da
raffle!!!  We is still trying to raise da monies ta pay for eberythingie
dat hab to be done.  Da momma sez da raffle is doing good but she tolded
me dat I need to remind eberybuddy cause dere are sum weally neat prizes!
Da raffle ends on May 27.  Da momma sez if'n you wanna buy sum tickets by
snail mail (euuwwww, slimy snails!) dat they need to be mailed by dis
Sunday so we git dem on time!  If'n you wanna use PayPal, you can do dat
too!!!  Da web site to da raffle is wisted bewoe:

http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/FnF.html

Dis raffle is wots of fun!  You can eben choose which prize or prizes you
all wanna to buy tickets fer.

Momma tolded me to thank eberybuddy but she no gotta tell me dat!!!  Me
bery grateful to eberybuddy!  Thank you eberybuddy who hab helped my
sistur!

Don't fergit to buy sum tickets so you can hab wots of chances to win a
great prize!!

Humbly,
MC Oscar