From:
Monica Burklund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:58:44 -0700
>From:    William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Irony
>
>It is the public at large that thinks that animals are disposible
>commodities like empty toilet paper rolls that cause this.  ...
>Marshall Farms is in business to make money.  Plain and simple.

In more way then one ..
I bought this book about ferrets.  "Second Edition Biology & Diseases of
the Ferret."  In there it shows a picture of Mr. Gilman Marshall
text underneath
"Mr Gilman, a pioneer in the commerical rearing of ferrets for use in
biomedical research."

Somewhere else in the book it said ''Marshall farms' I am 99% sure but
can't find it, so I'm pretty sure it's our Marshall farms.

PMO (pissed me off)  Some was for understanding the ferret better and a
lot was for human research.

I wish I could stop eating meat.  It's awful what we as humans think we
can do anything to anything that can't speak or respond.  What we think
are beneath us.

Sharks caught from the ocean pulled up on the deck and having their fins
cut off and the body being thrown back into the ocean.  Alive!  Elephants
and Rhino's being killed just for ivory.  Bears in china for the pacreus
(sp) or liver or whatever organ, to eat and medically something is wanted
from the bear also.  What about the gorillas ... being caught and killed
just for his hands, head.  Why does all this happen?  Because there is a
DEMAND for it.

I even have a problem with fishing and killing deer & elk.  Fish being
sliced up the middle alive.  There are still people out there that do it
that way.  Or being caught with that hook in it's mouth, AND THEN LET GO.
At least if they are eatten it's for a purpose.

The ferret that's on Ebay.  STUFFED !!  Broke my heart !!  What about all
the Polar bears & Grizzles?  Deer, Elk ?  Moose !!  They are so wonderful
to look at !!  But not Standing or attached to the wall.

On a ride once (we live in Montana)  We stood and watch a Bull Moose
eating down at the river.  Beautiful !!  Along time ago while camping,
out drinking coffee by the fire, we watched a momma and baby moose
walking by in the field behind us.  Was so cool!

What about the one's that are tortured, abused.  People & animals by
people who are suppose to love them.  Have them in their homes.  Those
don't even have a business.  They hurt because the person/persons are
pissed at something else in their life or are loaded somehow.  I heard a
story where a ferret by the father & daughter would it up against a wall.
A puppy was thrown and was killed.  On & on I could go.

Those people ought to be dropped off on some unexcapable (sp) island and
left.  Along with all the repeated DUI's rapist drug dealers, & mostly
child & animal abusers.

The researchers, at least find information.  I still don't agree.  But
that's the world we live in.  What medicines would we NOT have without
research.  But instead of helpless animals use the repeated abusers.
Please don't flame me anyone.  That's just my opinion.  People have
become to high on themselves and need to be taught we are not the only
thing in the world.  There are other living things.  Animals People and
the Earth it's self.

I can't listen to the news anymore or read the paper.  Too much pain.
Too much sickness in the world.

I am so Thankful there are people out there that take in abused people
and animals.  Thankyou Thankyou

Well now that I've gone on & on and ruined your day or evening.

Bye