Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:01:57 -0700
[Moderator's note: Seems only two of the three posts got through.  BIG]

O-kay, everyone.  Included below is a recent letter I posted to Steve
Dubak at Petco about the problems I saw and my call to animal control.
Well, the problems are "fixed" according to the animal control officer,
Officer Holmes.  I can not verify this, as I have been banned.  Steve
Dubak has not been in contact with me yet.  ( I hope to hell he is on
vacation or has a fantastic explaination.) I am posting a copy of the
letter I am planning to send to him below and PLEASE read it and give me
feedback.  I am, admitly VERY pissed and probably not in my right mind.
I will send this or a letter to Mr. Dubak on Sunday evening.  Funny/sad
thing is that I went in there to actually buy a ferret from them.  This
little girl is the same age as the others in the enclosure, but is almost
half their size.  she is thin, not starving and she pulled my heart
strings.  Can I afford another in my home, my brain says no, but my heart
says I can always work a few more hours to build up a nest egg for her
care.  So, right now I am PISSED and SAD.  Not a good combination for a
woman with a BIG MOUTH and access to all sorts of newspapers and other
orginazations.  I will SHOUT it out too.

So, PLEASE!!!, your opinions.  Your guidence.  Your assistance.

Thank you.

*****Faith Hill or Susan(Nosferetu), pls go by the sotre if you can and
check on these guys.  Pay special attention to this little "blaze" girl
with the dark "eyebrows" and to the little albino girl who always seems
to be sleeping.  I am worried.  Let me know, if you can.****

=====
Lynn-
and The Fab 5