From:
Wayne Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:59:45 +0000
Hi

Hope all weasels are well and their play thing humans are equally so.

The wireless mouse video was great.  I posted some time ago about a radio
controlled toy mouse that my lot loved.  If only I could find it I would
post a video but sadly Priss stole it several weeks ago, in fact it was
the first thing she did when she felt strong after her illness and I have
still not managed to locate it.

As for the rest.

Lector steals small spoons, only spoons and only very shiny spoons.
Folks, Knives, no they are out of the question - only spoons for a
connoisseur.

Priss, it's the mouse - when she or I can find it.  Failing the mouse
it's plastic bags.  If you lay our a row of plastic bags she will steal
them one at a time in size order starting with the largest.

Bob, never really been one to steal but she can stash a full 10lb bag of
food in an hour and boy can she spread it around the house.

Brandy, well he's new and has taken a while to settle in after a long
life in the rescue center before he came here.  He quite likes socks.
He will do anything to stash socks as long as there is someone in them
and that someone doesn't seemed to have noticed they are being stashed
by a ferret.

dooks

W.