From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 07:52:01 -0800
>I was wondering if anyone here is using the generic form of Lupron.

I'm not sure about a generic for Lupron, but the one thing you want to
be VERY VERY careful about is to not get the 24 hour version instead of
the 1 month.

The non-Depot (24 hour) version costs significantly less, but since it
only stays in the body for a short time, the effects are gone within a
couple of days, leaving the rest of the month. This causes the hormones
to spike back and forth, and can be worse than not giving meds at all.

Kevin Farlee
WFRS