From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 19:08:04 -0400
Animal Planet again had a shelter on TV.  I caught only the last of it but
what I saw was very good.  Shown were ferrets getting a bath, and the room
dedicated to the shelter kids for adoption.  Some were discussed as to why
they were there, and the stories were horrid, as many shelter ferts can
attest to.  Was a great infomercial to anyone contemplating owning a fert
as well as general public awareness.  Good job!

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Podo