From:
Jeni Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:51:14 -0700
The Oregon Ferret Shelter's dryer is on its last legs. (Do dryers have
legs? Nevermind.) The drum has become unseated, and things are getting
caught in the gap. Sleep sacks are coming out with grease stains, and
hammocks are getting stuck in the gap between the liner and the drum.
The serviceman said that it would cost too much to fix. So, we need a
new dryer.

A new dryer will cost about $900. If you can help somehow, by making a
donation of any size, we would greatly appreciate it.

There are several ways you can make a donation:
* You can make a donation through Paypal. Use the Paypal button on our
  web page and click through to donate.
  www.oregonferretshelter.org/home.htm
* You can send us a check. Send it to:
  The Oregon Ferret Shelter, 17560 S Holly Lane, Oregon City, OR 97045
* You can call and donate over the phone with a credit or debit card:
  Call us at (503) 557-8369

We are a Federal 501(c)(3) Non-profit Organization. All of your
donations are tax-deductible. If you have any questions, you can
contact Chris Mathis by email at oregonferretshelter(at)comcast.net
or through the methods mentioned above.

Thank you for reading this. And our poor, damp little ferrets thank
you too.

"Tinks, why are our sleepy sacks all squeeshy and cold?"
"Shhh! We're getting a new dryer -- it just takes time and a few kind
 hearts."