From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:30:46 -0500
Dear Fellow FML'rs

Jim Kennedy has posted the snail mail addy for the Ferret Rescue of
Maine,

for Smokey. He said, "All donations can be made through pay-pal or
you can send the check directly to:
429 Parker Farm Rd.
Buxton Me. 04093
c\o Ferret Rescue of Maine.

Do you think it would be possible for everyone to join in a Money
Shower and each one of us send one dollar (more if you can and would
like to) to Smokey?

Times are tough, money is tight, but if you just had a cup of coffee
and did not eat the doughnut, look at the weight you will lose, or go
one day without smoking, we could all help Smokey and not even feel
the pinch.

Just put your dollar in the envelope and send it off, or paypal it to
the little guy. I think we could do it without compromising ourselves
to much.

Just my two cents, crawling back under my rock.

Marilyn Ledoux, at Ledoux Hospice

[Posted in FML $$22$$]