Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:32:18 EDT
Hello fellow ferret lovers.  I am writing you all with a question.  I am
the one with the escape artist ferret.  She is still missing, but, how
small of a hole can a ferret squeeze into.  I have a hole under my
bathroom sink, more like a crack around the edges of the water pipe.  It
is maybe an inch around and maybe an inch wide, it looks waaaaay to small
for a ferret to fit through, but I am still stumped on how she could have
gotten out of my house, and today when I went to grab so toilet tissue I
noticed that all of the toilet paper in the bag was completely destroyed.
We think maybe she did it.  Can it be possible for her to fit through the
crack in the sink?  If so how the hell do I get her out?  I havent heard
any scratching at all in the past few days, and there is still no nasty
smell, so I really dont think she is...... I hate to say .....dead......
Thanks again.