From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 21:24:22 -0400
Bonnie--<dancing> I da winner!  I da winner!  I da winner!  I be da
smallest ferret ever!  And da cutest!  I won da Ferretstock!  I winner!

Bear--Bonnie, der were other contests, you not the only winner.  WE won
da furthest travled, and Timon won da illegal photo contest.

Bonnie--So?  I da winner!  I da only IMPROTANT winner!  I da winner...and
you are not!

Bonnie, Bad Beorn Bear
representing Timon, CLyde, Willow, Fox, Gimli. Gloin, Minxie Luv
and da fosters Snickers and Shadow (We are adoptable!
www.metroferret.org)

Mommie note--
We just got back from Ferretstock!  Not only did we have a great time,
but we got to visit the shelter!  I fell in love with the over-heated pet
store baby.  He jumped into my arms (20 times, literaly) and fell asleep
sucking my finger.  If he hadn't already been claimed, he would be coming
to me!

Prayers for Summer and Salsa (my "foster grandchildren"), hope the
exploratory goes well!

Alicia and Dino--Your shelter and event were awesome!  Hospitality
suberb!  Looking forward to October and margaritas!

Gail